How to ship FBL products to L192 warehouse?
Option 1: Through Website
- Login merchant account
- From L192 merchants central → Inventory → Inventory Shipment
- From product list on the left, click on the products you would like to ship and type the number of products in column "Quantity"
- Click on button "Shipment" to create shipment
From L192 merchants central → Inventory → View Shipment log
Print shipment label to stick on your packages
- If you have more than one shipment package, you must write down on the shipment label more information about your package quantities. For example, you have 3 packages in one shipment, so you need to write numbers in shipment labels that stick on each package as below. 1/3: First of three packages, 2/3: Second of three packages and so on.
- Ship to L192 warehouse
- When shipment packages are ready, you can click on button "Ship"
- If you are in Phnom Penh, click "Pickup Request" for free shipment pickup after clicking Ship.
- If you are in the province, please send the shipment to us via a transportation company or express company.
- For overseas merchants, send to L192 warehouse address.
- Track shipment
- From L192 merchants central → Inventory → Shipment log.
- If the value of column "Units Received" has changed from zero, it means your shipment has been processed.
Option 2: Through App L192 Business